Design, draw, sketch and store the dimensions of cast bullets that
work best in YOUR firearms.
2. Accurately calculates cast bullet volume and weight determined by the casting alloy used.
3. Calculates the bullet sectional density and estimates the ballistic coefficient determined by the bullet profile.
4. Calculate optimum twist rate, bullet length or muzzle velocity.
5. Calculates lube groove volume and lube weight.
6. Determines the precise center of mass and center of pressure of the cast bullet.
7. Determines the proper gas check shank diameter based upon caliber and a database of gas check dimensions.
8. Instantly creates a dimensionally accurate, resizeable, annotated scale drawing of any bullet in the database. The image may be printed or saved as either a bitmap or jpeg file for subsequent printing or forwarding to a mold manufacturer.
9. Create a dimensionally accurate, resizeable, images of the bullet that may either be printed or saved to a file for subsequent printing or exportation to other software.