Hi Norman, You might be interested in the following:
1) Turmeric extract – See more information and studies in my article “ Turmeric Extract is Effective as Ibuprofen for Knee Osteoarthritis “.
2) Gelatin – see more information and research in my article “ Gelatin and Osteoarthritis of the Knees “.
3) Sesame seeds – more information in my article “ How To Use Sesame Seeds For Knee Osteoarthritis “.
4) Tart cherries – see “ How to Fight Joint Pain and Inflammation With Tart Cherries “.
5) Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie for Joint Pain .
6) For pain relief – massaging the area with these 20 essential oils to relieve pain and inflammation , and/or consuming this anti-inflammatory and pain relieving turmeric ginger tea .
7) See more possible natural treatments HERE , and HERE .